IIA Bangalore Jobs Notification: Indian Institute of Astrophysics, Bangalore invited applications for UDC, Engineer and Technical Assistant Posts. Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format on or before 08 April 2019.
Last Date of Application: 08 April 2019
IIA Bangalore Vacancy Details
- Engineer B (Civil)-01 Post
- Technical Assistant (Electrical)-01 Post
- Upper Division Clerk-04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for UDC, Engineer and Technical Assistant Posts
- Engineer B (Civil)-Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University/ Institute with at least 60% marks in the aggregate; knowledge of computer applications; knowledge of CADD software and applications relevant to preparation of bill of quantities, cost estimates, tender specifications, etc
- Technical Assistant (Electrical)-Diploma in Electrical Engineering (3 year full time course) with at least 60% marks in the aggregate from a Govt. recognized institution with supervisory “C” certificate issued by the competent authority
- Upper Division Clerk-Bachelor’s degree in Arts / Science / Commerce or equivalent from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in the aggregate; knowledge of computer applications such as word, excel, power point, internet, tally/ERP etc.
- Engineer B (Civil)-35 Years
- Technical Assistant (Electrical)-32 years
- Upper Division Clerk-30 Years
How to Apply for IIA Bangalore Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the posts through the IIAP’s Website on or before 08 April 2019.