Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Project Scientific Associate-I and Engineer Trainee. Eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 27 February 2017.
- Advt. No.IIA/3/2017
- Advt. No.IIA/4/2017
- Opening Date for Online Applications: 27 January 2017
- Closing Date for Online Applications: 27 February 2017
IIA Vacancy Details
1. Project Scientific Associate-I: 2 posts
2. Engineer Trainee: 2 posts
Eligibility Criteria for IIA Project Scientific Associate & Engineer Trainee Post
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Project Scientific Associate-I: MSc (Applied Physics/Optics/Photonics) or MSc (Tech) or M.Tech in Optics/Photonics/Applied Physics or M.Tech in Astronomy Instrumentation/Optics with minimum 2 years experience in any of the leading national laboratories in India.
- Engineer Trainee: B.E/B.Tech/MSc or equivalent in the field of Electronics and Telecommunication/Computer Science OR BCA/MCA.
Age Limit for IIA Project Scientific Associate & Engineer Trainee Post
- Project Scientific Associate-I: Not exceeding 35 years
- Engineer Trainee: Not exceeding 26 years
How to Apply for IIA Project Scientific Associate & Engineer Trainee Post 2017
Eligible candidates can apply through online from the website: www.iiap.res.in/jobs . Last date of online application is 27 February 2017.