Indian Institute of Information Technology & Management, Kerala (IIITM-K) invited application for the recruitment to the post of Senior Software Engineer, Geoscientist and Android Developer. The candidates eligible for the post can send their applications on or before 27 January 2017.
- Last Date for submission of application: 27 January 2017
Indian Institute of Information Technology & Management Vacancy Details
- Senior Software Engineer (Web GIS for soil fertility mapping- RRII): 01 Post
- Geoscientist (LRIS): 01 Post
- Android Developer (mobile application spatial data collection- KSLUB): 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Software Engineer & Other Posts
- Senior Software Engineer: Candidate should possess M.Tech. (IT)/ B.Tech with Post-graduate Diploma in IT/M.Sc. (IT). Minimum 3 years’ Experience in Linux Administration in production environment.
- Geoscientist: M.Sc in Geoinformatics. Minimum 1 year project experience in related area.
- Android Developer: M.Sc.(IT) \ B.Tech (IT) \ MCA.
How to Apply for Indian Institute of Information Technology & Management, Kerala Senior Software Engineer & Other Posts 2017
Candidates eligible for the post can send their applications along with relevant documents to The Manager (Finance and Administration), IIITMK, IIITMK Campus, Karyavattom PO, Trivandrum on or before 27 January 2017.