Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow invited applications for recruitment to the post of Academic Assistant/Academic Associate. Eligible candidates can send their applications on or before 2 May 2014.
IIM Lucknow was established in 1984 and is currently a centrally funded institution. It is the fourth Indian Institute of Management to be established in India after IIM Calcutta, IIM Ahmedabad, and IIM Bangalore. It is ranked among the top 5 B-schools in India.
- Last date for Receipt of Applications through mail: 2 May 2014
- Date of Interview: 12 May 2014
Details of Post
- Name of the Post: Academic Assistant/Academic Associate
- Total no. of Posts: 2 Posts
- Academic Assistant: Post Graduate (preferably M.com or MBA).
- Academic Associate: Post Graduate (preferably M.com or MBA) with minimum 3 years relevant research/project/teaching experience or MPhil.
- Academic Assistant: Rs.10000/- per month to Rs.15000/- per month depending on qualification & experience.
- Academic Associate: Rs.15000/- per month to Rs.20000/- per month depending on qualification & experience.
Candidate will be selected on the basis of interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates can email their detailed CV on or before 2 May 2014 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Candidates can also send hard copy of bio-data and contact phone number or email id to the Prof. Madhumita Chakraborty, Chairperson, Finance & Accounting Group, Indian Institute of Management, Off Sitapur Road, Lucknow – 226 013