Indian Institute of Management Raipur invited applications for admission to Executive Fellow Programme in Management (EFPM). The eligible candidates can submit applications before 28 February 2014.
Last date to submit application forms: 28 February 2014
Name of the Programme: Executive Fellow Programme in Management (EFPM)
About Programme: Executive Fellow Program in Management (EFPM) is a unique doctoral programme in management specifically designed for working professionals with more than 7 years of work experience in industry.
Areas of Specialization
- Business Policy & Strategy
- Economics & Business Environment
- Finance and Accounting
- Information Technology & System
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- Organizational Behaviour and HRM
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
- Master degree in any discipline, with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade point average OR
- Professional qualifications like CA, ICWA, CS with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade point average OR
- 5 years/4 years Integrated Master degree programme in any discipline, with minimum 55% marks, obtained after completing 12th or equivalent.
- 4 years/8 semester bachelor degree (B.E. /B.Tech.) with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade point average.
- Final year students of Master degree/ bachelor degree can also apply.
Candidate’s selection for admission to the courses will be made on the basis of candidates’ performance in Personal Interview and any other, as decided by EFPM Executive Committee/ Areas concerned.
How to apply
Application forms can be downloaded from the Institute’s website www.iimraipur.ac.in. and it should be sent to the Admission Office, Indian Institute of Management Raipur, GEC Campus, Sejbahar, Raipur 492 015 along with all relevant certificates and enclosures and DD of Rs. 500/- drawn in favour of Indian Institute of Management Raipur.