IIT, Bhubaneshwar Jobs Notification: Indian Institute of Technology, Bhubaneshwar has invited applications for the post of Junior Research Fellow and Project Assistant. The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 13 December 2018.
Advertisement No.: IITBBS/R&D/RP147/Rec/30/2018‐19
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 13 December 2018
IIT Bhubaneshwar Vacancy Details
- Junior Research Fellow – 02 Posts
- Project Assistant – 03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Research Fellow and Project Assistant Posts
- Junior Research Fellow: M.Tech/ M.E. in ECE/CSE with minimum 65% marks (or 7.0/ 10.0 CGPA) throughout starting from Class X.
- Project Assistant: B.Tech/ B.E in ECE with minimum 60% marks (or 6.0/10.0 CGPA) throughout starting from Class X.
How to Apply for IIT Bhubaneshwar Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 13 December 2018 with the applications along with other necessary documents to School of Electrical Sciences Building, IIT Bhubaneswar, Argul‐ 752050, Khordha, Odisha, India.