Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay invited applications for admission in Master of Design (M.Des.) Course through Common Entrance Examination for Design (CEED). The candidates eligible for the courses can apply for the admission through the prescribed format from 10 August 2015 to 31 August 2015.
Opening Date of Online Application: 10 August 2015
Closing Date of Online Application: 31 August 2015
Date of Examination: 06 December 2015
Details of Course:
Name of the Course: Master of Design (M.Des.)
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must either have completed or be expecting to complete any of the following, by July 2016.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Architecture/Design/Interior Design or equivalent (4 years programme after 10+2).
- Professional Diploma in Design (NID/CEPT or equivalent of 4 years programme after 10+2).
- B.F.A. (4 year professional programme, after 10+2).
- G.D. Art (5 year programme after 10th) with one year post qualification professional experience.
- Master's degree in Arts/ Science/ Computer Applications (2 year programme after 10+2+3).
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply for the admission through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents from 10 August 2015 to 31 August 2015.