Department of Chemical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay invited applications for recruitment to the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Senior Project Manager, Project Assistant, Senior Project Research Scientist, Assistant Project Manager, Senior Research Fellow and Research Associate. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 14 March 2017.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Forms: 14 March 2017
IIT, Bombay Vacancy Details
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 4 posts
- Senior Project Manager: 1 Post
- Project Assistant: 1 Post
- Senior Project Research Scientist: 1 Post
- Assistant Project Manager: 1 Post
- Senior Research Fellow: 1 Post
- Research Associate: 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for IIT, Bombay JRF, SRF & Other posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): MSc with NET/GATE qualification OR M.Tech in Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Microbiology with research experience, B.Tech with NET/GATE OR M.Tech in Chemical Engineering/Biotechnology with a flair for modeling of biological systems.
- Senior Project Manager: PhD with minimum 4 years relevant experience.
- Project Assistant: B.Com/BBA/BA/BSc and Knowledge of computer applications & Experience of Secretarial Practice-Accounting Skills.
- Senior Project Research Scientist: PhD in Chemical Engineering/Biotechnology and 4 years Post-PhD experience.
- Assistant Project Manager: MSc in life sciences with minimum 2 years relevant work experience.
- Senior Research Fellow: MSc with NET/GATE qualification OR M.Tech in Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Microbiology and should have two or more years research experience.
- Research Associate: PhD in Chemical Engineering/Biotechnology with hands on experience with LC-MS/MS, Excellent communication skills and Proven Experience in Proteomics and/or Metabolomics analysis with relevant publications.
How to Apply for IIT, Bombay JRF, SRF & Other posts
The candidates eligible for the post can apply online at http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/HRMSLoginPage.jsp. Last date of online application is 14 March 2017.