Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi invited applicants for recruitment to 02 posts of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) & Senior Project Scientist. The candidates eligible for the post can attend the Interview on 02 February 2015.
Date of Interview: 02 February 2015
Details of Post
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 01 Post
- Senior Project Scientist: 01 Post
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 1st class M.Sc. in Physics with NET qualification and one year research experience in Synthesis of Nanomaterials.
- Senior Project Scientist: 1st class M.Tech. in Structural Engineering. Four year Design experience. Experience with Piezo and other Sensors. Knowledge of Structural Dynamics related Lab Equipment.
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): Rs.16,000/- p.m. plus HRA @ 30%
- Senior Project Scientist: Rs.40,000-44,000-48,000-52,000-56,000-60,000-64,000/- per month plus HRA @ 20%
How to Apply
Candidates eligible and interested in the profile can walk-in for the Interview on 02 February 2015 at Room No.102, Block –V, Department of Civil Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016 at the prescribed time with all essential documents.