Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Delhi invited application for the recruitment to the post of Project Associate, Project Assistant and Project Scientist. The candidates eligible for the post of Project Associate and Project Assistant can come for the walk-in interview on 06 December 2016 and candidates eligible for the post of Project Scientist and Project Associate can send their applications on or before 30 November 2016.
- Last Date for submission of application: 30 November 2016
- Date to come for Walk-in interview: 06 December 2016
Indian Institute of Technology Vacancy Details
Department: Central Facilities Laboratory / Department of Textile Technology
- Project Associate: 02 Posts
- Project Assistant: 02 Posts
Department: Centre for Rural Development & Technology
- Project Scientist: 01 Post
- Project Associate: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Project Associate & Other Posts
- Project Associate: Candidates should possess 1st class M. Tech. or equivalent in Nanotechnology, Material Sciences, Applied Sciences, Instrumentation or related discipline.
- Project Assistant: Diploma (3 years duration) / Degree (4 years) in “Mechanical / Refrigeration Engg” and more than six years of experience in operating Liquid Nitrogen Plant.
- Project Scientist: Ph.D. (Microbiology/ Biotechnology). Preference will be given to candidates having experience in Microbial Formulations.
- Project Associate: 1st class M. Sc. (Microbiology/Biotechnology).
How to Apply for Indian Institute of Technology Project Associate & Other Posts 2016:
Candidates eligible for the post of Project Associate and Project Assistant can for the walk-in interview at Committee Room, MS-412, Department of Physics, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016 on 06 December 2016 and candidates eligible for the post of Project Scientist and Project Associate can send their applications along with relevant documents to Room No. 291, Block-III, Centre for Rural Development and Technology (CRDT), Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016 on or before 30 November 2016.