IIT Delhi Recruitment 2019: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Delhi has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Project Scientist, Project Attendant and Senior Project Assistant. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on the scheduled dates.
- Last date for submission of application for Senior Project Assistant Posts: 21 May 2019
- Last date for submission of application for Project Scientist, Project Attendant Posts: 20 May 2019
IIT Delhi Vacancy Details
- Project Scientist – 1 Post
- Project Attendant – 1 Post
- Senior Project Assistant – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Project Scientist, Project Attendant & other Posts
- Project Scientist – Ph.D. (Physics) in Optics or related area and at least 6 years research experience after Ph.D. supported with minimum 6 publications.
- Project Attendant – 12th class passed with minimum 6 years of experience of working in any Research / Academic Institution.
- Senior Project Assistant – B.Tech. in Computer Science with a minimum of 03 years of work experience.
How to apply for IIT Delhi Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on the scheduled dates at IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016 along with the documents. Candidates can refer to the official notification PDF for more details.