IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2018
IIT Guwahati Jobs Notification: Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Project Manager, Senior Technical Assistant and Others. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 4 September 2018.
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 4 September 2018
IIT Guwahati Vacancy Details
- Project Manager– 1 Post
- Senior Technical Assistant– 1 Post
- Master Mason– 1 Post
- Plumber– 1 Post
- Multi-Tasking Assistant – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Non-Teaching Staff Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience Criteria:
- Project Manager– Bachelor's degree in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Agricultural Engineering/ M Sc. in Natural Sciences with first Division and three years of minimum Experience required.
- Senior Technical Assistant– Bachelor's degree in Agricultural/ Civil Engineering/ Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering with three years of minimum Experience.
- Master Mason– Matric with certificate of Mason training for construction, installation and commissioning of biogas plants from a recognized University with 5 years of minimum Experience.
- Plumber– Matric with ITI in the relevant trade with experience of 5 years.
- Multi-Tasking Assistant – Degree in relevant subject at least in Second Division with experience of 3 years in handling multiple tasks including office and accounts related work and skilful in computer operations.
How to apply for IIT Guwahati Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 4 September 2018 at the department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Guwahati.
Download Official Notification PDF Here
Also Read: Current Affairs
Also Visit: GK Quiz