IIT Indore Notified Recruitment for 06 Non-Teaching Posts 2014
Indian Institute of Technology, Indore (IIT Indore) invited application for recruitment to the post of Registrar, Dy Registrar, Jr accountant, Jr Assistant and more.
Indian Institute of Technology, Indore (IIT Indore) invited application for recruitment to the post of Registrar, Dy Registrar, Jr accountant, Jr Assistant and more. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 15 April 2014.
- Closing Date for Registration: 31 March 2014
- Last Date of Submitting Hardcopy of the Application Form: 07 April 2014
Details of Post
- Registrar: 1 Post
- Deputy Registrar: 1 Post
- Junior Assistant: 1 Post
- Junior Accountant: 2 Posts
- Junior Technical Superintendent (Basic Sciences): 1 Posts
Total Number of Post: 06 Posts
- Registrar: Post graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 55% marks or its equivalent grade with at least 15 years of administrative experience
- Deputy Registrar: Post Graduate degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade with experience in the relevant area in Government of India/Central Autonomous Bodies/PSUs with 5 years of administrative experience as Assistant Registrar equivalent
- Junior Assistant: bachelor’s degree with three years experience or masters degree with one year experience in the field of administration / accounts / purchase
- Junior Accountant: : B. Com with three years experience or M.Com with one year experience in the handling accounts and finance
- Junior Technical Superintendent (Basic Sciences): Master of Science / equivalent with one year experience in operation & maintenance of sophisticated analytical instruments
- Registrar: 55 Years
- Deputy Registrar: 50 years
- Junior Assistant: 40 years
- Junior Accountant: 40 years
- Junior Technical Superintendent (Basic Sciences): 40 years
- Registrar: Rs. 37,400-67,000 with Grade Pay of Rs. 10,000/-
- Deputy Registrar: Rs. 15,600-39,100 Grade pay of Rs. 7,600/-
- Junior Assistant: Rs. 5,200-20,200 Grade pay of Rs. 2,000/-
- Junior Accountant: Rs.5,200-20,200 Grade pay of Rs. 2,400/-
- Junior Technical Superintendent (Basic Sciences): Rs. 9,300 - 34,800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/
SC/ST/PWD Candidates, women and regular employees of IIT Indore are exempted from payment of application fee. Candidates belonging to remaining categories need to send a Demand Draft (Non Refundable) of Rs 1,000/- for the post of Registrar and Deputy Registrar and Rs. 300/- for all other posts drawn on any nationalized bank payable at Indore, in favor of Registrar, IIT Indore along with the application.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply online through institute website www.iiti.ac.in (till 31 March 2014) and printout of the same by affixing recent pass port size photo shall be submitted to institute through speed post along with self attested copies of relevant documents and application fee (if applicable) on or before 7 April 2014 to the below mentioned address.
The application must be send in an envelope superscripted clearly APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ___________ .
The Registrar, India Institute of Technology Indore,
Khandwa Road, Indore, - 452 017