IIT, IRD Jobs Notification: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Industrial Research and Development Unit (IRD), Delhi has issued a notification for recruitment to the posts of Senior Project Manager, Principal Project Scientist, and Senior Project Assistant. Interested candidates can apply for the post on or before 20 September 2018.
- Last dates for the submission of Application- 20 September 2018
IIT, IRD New Delhi Vacancy Details
- Sr. Project Manager – 1 Post
- Principal Project Scientist – 1 Post
- Sr. Project Assistant (Admin) – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Project Manager and Other Posts
- Project Manager: Post-Graduation with at least 55% Marks and 8 years of administrative experience in research establishment.
- Principal Project Scientist: Ph.D. with first class or equivalent at the preceding degree in the appropriate discipline OR M.Tech. 1st class or equivalent.
- Senior Project Assistant: Graduation in Arts/Science/Commerce or Business Management with at least 5 years of experience in the meeting/examinations.
How to apply for IIT, IRD New Delhi Jobs 2018
The candidates who want to apply for the above posts can download application form from the IRD website (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/rec) and submit the duly filled form complete information regarding educational qualification indicating percentage of marks/division, details of experience at Room Number: 2-A-102, Bharti School of Telecom Technology and Management, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, Hauz Khas, New-Delhi-110016.