Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) is amongst the apex institution of education and research in the field of engineering and science. The Department of Industrial & Management Engineering of IIT Kanpur invited applications from CAT 2012 scorers for admission to two year full time Master of Business Administration programme.
Name of the Programme
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Deadline for Applying Online: 28 January 2013 till 4 PM
- Last Date to receive completed application form along with enclosures: 4 February 2013
- List of Shortlisted Candidates for GD/PI displays: 11 March 2013
- Schedule of Group Discussion and Personal Interview: 11-14 April 2013
- Candidates should have secured overall CAT-2012 score of 85 percentile and more.
- Applicants must possess 65% and above in higher secondary and senior secondary examinations.
- Aspirants should possess B Tech, B Sc Engineering, B E or B Arch (Mathematics in Class XII) with aggregate of 65% or equivalent grade from any AICTE recognized institute/university, IITs, NITs, and IIITs.
10% of marks relaxations in each of the eligibility criteria have been provided to SC/ST candidates.
Admission seekers appearing in final year degree examination can also apply.
The selection of the candidates will be based on CAT scores followed by Personal Interview and Group Discussion.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
- General and OBC candidates will be required to pay Rs 1500 as the application fee while SC/ST/PH category applicants will have to shell an amount of Rs 750. However, female candidates would be exempted from the payment of fee.
- The application fee should be remitted in the form of Demand Draft in favour of Registrar, IIT Kanpur payable at Kanpur.
How to Apply
- Admission seekers should apply online at the link http://www.iitk.ac.in/ime/MBA_IITK/admission.html
- The print out of application form along with DD and other enclosures should reach the MBA Admission Office of the institute within the stipulated time period.
Aspirants should also Read