Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur invited applications for recruitment to the post of Registrar, Deputy Registrar, Medical Officer, Students’ Counselor, Assistant Registrar, Technical Superintendent, Junior Technical Superintendent, Junior Superintendent, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Assistant Coach, Junior Assistant, Junior Technician and Dresser. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 30 August 2016.
- Opening Date of Online Application: 10 August 2016
- Closing Date of Online Application: 30 August 2016
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 07 September 2016
IIT Kanpur Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Registrar: 1 post
- Deputy Registrar: 3 posts
- Medical Officer: 4 posts
- Students’ Counselor: 2 posts
- Assistant Registrar: 5 posts
- Technical Superintendent: 1 post
- Junior Technical Superintendent: 22 posts
- Junior Superintendent: 11 posts
- Staff Nurse: 4 posts
- Pharmacist: 3 posts
- Assistant Coach: 1 post
- Junior Assistant: 20 posts
- Junior Technician: 15 posts
- Dresser: 2 posts
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Kanpur Junior Technical Superintendent, Junior Assistant & Other posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Registrar: Master Degree or its equivalent with minimum 15 years administrative experience.
- Deputy Registrar: Master Degree or its equivalent with minimum 5 years administrative experience as Assistant Registrar.
- Medical Officer: MBBS, including completion of compulsory rotating internship, followed by minimum 3 years experience in a recognized hospital OR Post-Graduate Diploma in an appropriate branch of Medicine and minimum 1 year experience in a recognized hospital OR MD or MS in an appropriate branch of Medicine.
- Students’ Counselor: M. Phil in Clinical Psychology along with 2 years relevant experience OR MA in Clinical Psychology along with 3 years relevant experience.
- Assistant Registrar: Master Degree along with good academic record.
- Technical Superintendent: MSc/B.Tech/B.E./BSc/Diploma in Engineering in appropriate field from respective State Board with 5 years relevant experience of supervisory post.
- Junior Technical Superintendent: MSc/B.Tech/B.E. in appropriate field OR BSc in appropriate field with 2 years relevant experience OR Diploma in Engineering in appropriate field from respective State Board with 3 years relevant experience OR ITI with 5 years relevant experience.
- Junior Superintendent: Master degree with 5 years relevant experience or Bachelor degree with 7 years relevant experience and Knowledge of office procedures, rules, computer applications & Secretarial practices.
- Staff Nurse: 12th or equivalent and must have passed the examination held by the Nursing Council with 3 years course in General Nursing and Mid-wifery.
- Pharmacist: 10th or equivalent with Diploma or degree in Pharmacy granted by an institution of the Central/ State Govt. or an institution recognized by the Central or State Govt. and should be registered as a “Pharmacist” under the Pharmacy Act, 1948.
- Assistant Coach: Bachelor Degree in Physical Education with diploma in coaching NIS Patiala OR 5 years experience in the respective field OR Master Degree in Physical Education.
- Junior Assistant: Bachelor Degree with knowledge of computer applications.
- Junior Technician: BSc in appropriate field OR BCA OR Diploma in Engineering in appropriate field from respective State Board OR ITI with 3 years experience and Knowledge of computer applications.
- Dresser: 10th with one year relevant experience in a hospital/nursing home of repute.
- Not exceeding 55 years for post no. 1.
- Not exceeding 45 years for post no. 2 to 5.
- Between 21-35 years for post no. 6 to 9.
- Between 21-30 years for post no. 10 to 14.
How to Apply for IIT Kanpur Junior Technical Superintendent, Junior Assistant & Other posts:
The candidates eligible for the post can apply online from the Institute's website: www.iitk.ac.in/infocell/recruitment and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Assistant Registrar, Recruitment Section, Room No. 224, 2nd Floor (Faculty Building), IIT KANPUR–208 016 (U.P.) INDIA. Last date of receipt of application is 7 September 2016.
Application Fee for IIT Kanpur Junior Technical Superintendent, Junior Assistant & Other posts:
- For post no. 1 to 5: Rs.500/-
- For post no. 6 to 13: Rs.250/-
- For post no. 14: Rs.50/-
- SC/ST/PwD candidates: Nil