IIT Recruitment 2017
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur invited applications for recruitment to the post of Junior and Senior Research Fellowship. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 14 September 2017.
- Last Date for Application Submission – 14 September 2017
IIT, Kharagpur Vacancy Details
- Junior Research Fellowship/Senior Research Fellowship: 1 post
- Junior Research Fellowship: 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for Junior and Senior Research Fellowship Posts
Educational Qualifications and Experience Criteria
- Junior Research Fellowship/Senior Research Fellowship: BE/BTech/BS in Mining Engg./Civil Engg with valid GATE/NET score OR ME/MTech/MS in Mining Engg/Civil Engg/Rock Mechanics/Engg Geology or any other allied/similar field or interdisciplinary fields.
- Junior Research Fellowship: M.Sc. with First Class in Physical Oceanography/Meteorology/Atmospheric Science/Atmospheric Physics/Physics/Mathematics/Applied Mathematics/Statistics with valid GATE/NET score, or M.Tech. in any of the above or related field. Min. marks in 10th, 12th, B.Sc., M.Sc.: 60% or more. Candidates with M.Sc. in any of the above subjects without valid GATE/NET score and having good academic record and relevant experience will be considered in the Junior Project Assistant position.
Age limit – 26 years
How to apply for IIT, Kharagpur, Junior and Senior Research Fellowship Posts
Eligible candidates can apply online 14 September 2017. Candidates are advised to take a printout for future reference.
UGC Jobs Online
Scroll Down for More Jobs
IIT, Kharagpur Recruitment 2017 for 2 JRF and Research Associate Posts
Vacancies for 04 JRF & Studentship; Assam University, Silchar Recruitment 2017