IIT Kharagpur Jobs Notification: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur has invited applications for the post of Non-Teaching Staff. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 15 December 2018.
Advertisement No.: R/09/2018 Dated November 5, 2018
- Last Date of Application: 15 December 2018
IIT Kharagpur Vacancy Details
- Deputy Registrar – 1 Post
- Senior Medical Officer – 1 Post
- Law Officer – 1 Post
- Medical Officer – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Non-Teaching Posts
- Deputy Registrar – Masters Degree with at least 55% Marks or its equivalent.
- Senior Medical Officer – MD (Psychiatry)/DNB (Psychiatry) or equivalent.
- Law Officer – Degree in Law from a recognized University.
- Medical Officer –MBBS Degree from a recognized University.
How to Apply for the IIT Kharagpur Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the online mode. The online applications can be filled up to 15 December 2018. Candidates are required to the applications along with other necessary documents to Assistant Registrar (E-III), Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur – 721302, West Bengal, India latest by 24 December 2018.