Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee invited applications for recruitment to the post of Research Associate, Project Associate and Project Assistant. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 4 August 2015.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications forms: 4 August 2015
Name of the posts
- Research Associate: 2 Posts
- Project Associate: 5 Posts
- Project Assistant (Technical): 16 Posts
- Research Associate: Rs.25000/- to 50000/- p.m.
- Project Associate: Rs.20000/- to 40000/- p.m.
- Project Assistant (Technical): Rs.15000/- to 30000/- p.m.
- Research Associate: M.Tech or MCA.
- Project Associate: B.Tech in Computer Science/Information Technology/Software Engineering/Electronics Engineering or an equivalent branch of study includes all basic computer and electronics subjects.
- Project Assistant (Technical): Master Degree with 1 year experience or knowledge on Bentley Software use for Railway Projects, DPGS/Total Station Survey or Diploma in Electrical or Electronics or Computer Science with 4 years experience on Bentley Software, DPGS/Total Station Survey/ Micro station in Rail or equivalent; Graduation in Animation & Multimedia or an equivalent branch of study include all basic 2D/3D Modeling/Development; Diploma in Civil/Electrical with 2 years experience of DGPS, Total Station and other basic surveying instrument and 12th passed with 2 years working experience of photo mapping and photogrammetry.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply in a plain paper with detailed CV including chronological discipline of degree/certificates obtained, Experience including research, industrial field & others and Attested copies of degree/certificate and experience certificate at the office of the Principal Investigator, Department of Civil Engineering/Geomatics Engineering Group, Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee on or before 4 August 2015.