Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, invites online Application for Admissions to various Postgraduate and Ph.D Programmes Session 2014-15. Interested Candidates may apply on or before: 21 April 2014 on the institute website.
- Last date for Applying ONLINE : 21 April, 2014
- Last date for Deposit of Fee: 22 April 2014
- Receipt of Completed Application Form: 25 April 2014
Postgraduate Programmes on offer
- M.Tech./ M.Arch./ M.U.R.P.
- Applications are invited from GATE qualified candidates for admission to the Postgraduate programmes leading to M.Tech./M. Arch./M.U.R.P. and Ph.D. Programmes for the session 2014-15.
- IIT graduates without GATE and Sponsored candidates are also eligible to apply for admission.
- M.Tech./M.Arch/MURP : Rs. 400/- for GEN/OBC category candidates and Rs. 200/- for SC/ST/Persons with
- Diability category candidates plus fee of Rs. 100/- per additional department (if applied).
- Ph.D. PROGRAMME : Rs 200/- for GEN/OBC category candidates and Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/Persons with Diability category candidates per department.
HOW TO APPLY?
The candidates for admission to PG /Ph.D. programmes are required to apply on-line ONLY. For admission, candidates need to register and fill the application form ONLINE only by accessing http://pgadm.iitr.ernet.in from March 31, 2014.
After Filling and Submitting Online Application, Download the completed application form and Bank Challan http://pgadm.iitr.ernet.in followed by depositing the above requisite fee in any branch of State Bank of India throughout the country on or before April 22, 2014. The application process will only be completed when following documents are sent to the Chairman, PG Admissions Office, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, Roorkee -247 667, Uttarakhand, on or before April 25, 2014:
(1) Print out of filled on-line application or downloaded application form duly filled
(2) IIT Roorkee bank Challan copy
(3) Other necessary documents as per the Information Brochure (if any).
Note: Please affix your photo at appropriate place and sign the application form.
To know detailed information, visit Institute’s Course Brochure
Reservation of seats for different categories shall be as per Govt. of India rules.