India Election Results 2019 & 31500+ Government Jobs Vacancies: At a time when everyone eyeing for Lok Sabha Election Results 2019 and Modi led NDA is emerging as the largest alliance, expectation from the newly elected government is also high, especially in terms of the Government Jobs.
Most the opposition leaders where have been criticizing the government for reducing number of vacancies in government departments, plenty of Government Jobs during Lok Sabha Election Results 2019 have already been announced in different departments and organisations.
Meanwhile the formation of new government will start in due course and government jobs announcements will increase gradually, almost 31500+ government jobs are already open where recruitment process is ongoing and applications are invited either online of offline.
Let’s have a look on ongoing 31500+ government jobs in various departments and organisations within the country-
Highlights of 31,500 Government Jobs Openings - Brief
- LIC ADO Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 8581 Apprentice Development Officer Posts
- Railway Jobs May 2019: 1200+ Vacancies in Eastern Railway, Southern Railway, Central Railway & Other
- SSC MTS Notification 2019: Apply for 10000+ Multi Tasking Staff Vacancies
- Indian Ordnance Factories (OFB) Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 1704 Chargeman Post
- BRO Recruitment 2019 for 778 Electrician and Other Posts, Apply Online @bro.gov.in
- BSF Recruitment 2019:1072 Vacancies Notified for Head Constable Post, Apply Online from 14 April
- Indian Army Women Recruitment 2019 for 100 Soldier GD Posts, Apply Online @joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Territorial Army Recruitment 2019 for Officer Posts, Apply Till 25th June
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 for 172 Chargeman Posts, Apply till 26 May
- Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 121 Pilot, Observer & Other Posts
- SBI SO Recruitment 2019: 644 Vacancies Notified for Special Cadre Officer Posts, Apply Online
- NABARD Recruitment 2019 for 87 Managerial Posts, Online Application Closing on 26 May
- NHM UP CHO Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 6000 Community Health Officer Posts
- NHM Punjab Recruitment 2019: Apply for 1000 Vacancies Notified for Community Health Officer Posts
- NHM MP Recruitment 2019, Apply Online for 1015 Community Health Officer Posts @nhmmp.gov.in
Highlights of 31,500 Government Jobs Openings
An LIC ADO Recruitment Notification has been released, according to which the Life Insurance Corporation of India is inviting applications for 8581 Apprentice Development Officer (ADO) Posts in the various Divisional Offices under Western Zonal Offices, Maharashtra. However, the notification have not released in the official website yet. It is expected the notification will be today i.e. on 20 May 2019 on its official website.
Eastern Railway, National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited Recruitment (NHSRCL), East Coach Railway, Integral Coach Factory Railway, Southern Railway, Central Railway, Western Railway, NorthEast Frontier Railway (NFR), Rail Coach Factory, Kapurthala, Kochi Metro Rail Limited, Uttrakhand Metro Rail etc. are recruiting against many vacancies in the month of May 2019.
SSC MTS Notification was released on 22 April 2019. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online for SSC Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination 2019 from 22 April 2019 to 29 May 2019.
Indian Ordnance Factories, Ministry of Defence invited online applications for the post of Chargeman (Non-Gazetted Group ‘B’) in Technical and Non Technical field. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply through official website from 10 May to 09 June 2019.Candidates will also require submitting Printout of Online Application on or before 16 June 2019.
Border Roads Organization (BRO), Under Ministry of Defence has invited applications for the 778 Posts of Electrician and Other. The eligible candidates can apply for these posts in prescribed format before last date which is to be declared.
The online process for 1072 Head Constable Post will commence from 14 May 2019 at the official website of BSF i.e. bsf.nic.in. Eligible candidates can apply to the posts by 12 June 2019. This is the biggest opportunity for the candidates who wish to make their carrier in BSF.
State Bank of India (SBI) has issued recruitment notification for the post of Specialist Cadre Officer on Regular & Contractual Basis. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online for the posts through the official website on or before 12 June 2019. The direct link for online application is also given below for SBI 644 SO Posts.
National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh (NHM UP) released 6000 vacancies for Community Health Officer (CHO) posts recently and the NHM UP CHO Online Applications started on 09 May 2019 at 03:00 PM on the official website. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for NHM UP Community Health Officer Posts on or before 23 May 2019 on www.upnrhm.gov.in or www.sams.co.in.