Indian Coast Guard Notified Recruitment for Posts of Yantrik 2014
Indian Coast Guard, Ministry of Defence invited applications from eligible Male candidates who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following posts of “Yantrik” for Three years Technical Diploma Holders for 01/ 2015 Batch in Indian Coast Guard, as Armed Force of the Union.
Indian Coast Guard, Ministry of Defence invited applications from eligible Male candidates who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following posts of “Yantrik” for Three years Technical Diploma Holders for 01/ 2015 Batch in Indian Coast Guard, as Armed Force of the Union.The candidates eligible for the post may apply ONLINE on or before 18 June 2014.
- Last Date for Online Submission of Application: 18 June 2014
- Date of Taking Print Out of Admit Card: 16 July 2014
Details of Posts
1. Yantrik Technical (Mechanical)
2. Yantrik Technical (Electrical)
3. Yantrik Technical (Electronics)
Possess Matriculation (10th Pass) or equivalent from the recognized Board or University. With Three (03) years Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical or Electronic Engineering with 60% marks from the recognized Institute/ Board.
Age Limit &Relaxation : Between 18 to 22 years as on30 June 2014 and Age Relaxation for the category candidates will be as per rules.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1,800/- Per Month.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test followed with the Physical Fitness Test (PFT) then the Interviewand finally the initial Medical Examination, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may apply ONLINE through the Indian Coast Guard’s Website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.inon or before 18 June 2014.
- After successful submission of ONLINE application, the candidates are requested to take three Print Outs of the filled in Application Form with System generated Roll No. for future requirement/ reference.
- All the copies of filled application Print Outs with photograph and duly signed should be carried by the candidate to the recruitment center at the time of Written Examination.
- One Print Out should be enclosed along with the self- attested copies of testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ ST/ OBC) etc. and submitted at the examination center on the date of Examination and other two copies should be kept with the candidate as a Identity Proof during Recruitment Process.