Indian Coast Guard, Ministry Of Defence invited applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to 6 posts in the rank of Assistant Commandant. Interested candidates can apply online before 28 November, 2014.
Last date of submission of online application forms: 28 November, 2014
Last date of submission of online application forms for Law branch: 3 December, 2014
Details of Post
Name of post: Assistant Commandant
Branches: General Duty, General Duty (Pilot), Technical branch (Mechanical and Electrical), Pilots (Helicopter and fixed wing) Commercial Pilot License holders, General Duty (Women) and Law.
- General Duty: Candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate. Candidate should have studied Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to intermediate or class XII of 10+2+3 scheme of education.
- Technical branch: Candidate should hold an Engineering degree with 60% marks in aggregate or should have passed Sections A and B examination from the Institution of Engineers (India) in any of the discipline listed below with 60% marks. Engineering Branch: Naval architecture or Mechanical or Marine or Automotive or Mechatronics or Industrial and Production or Metallurgy or Design. Electrical Branch: Electrical or Electronics or Telecommunication or Instrumentation or Instrumentation and Control or Electronics and Communication or Power Engg. or Power Electronics.
- Pilots (Helicopter and fixed wing) Commercial Pilot License holders: Candidates should have 60% marks in 12th standard also 60% aggregate marks of both Mathematics and Physics subjects and should possess current / valid Commercial Pilot License (CPL) approved by DGCA on the date of Preliminary Selection.
- General Duty (Women): Candidates Should hold a Bachelor’s degree of recognised university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate. Candidate should have studied Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to intermediate or class XII of 10+2+3 scheme of education with 60% aggregate marks of both subjects.
- Law: Candidate should have a Degree in Law with minimum 60 % marks in either 3 years degree in Law after graduation or 5 years after 10+2 examination format
Candidate should have been born between 01 Jul 1990 to 30 Jun 1994.
Rs.15600-39100 with Grade Pay Rs 5400
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply online from 22 November to 28 November 2014 for all the above branches except Law branch for which applications will be accepted from 01 December to 03 December 2014.