Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), Department of Health Research (DHR), New Delhi invited applications for recruitment to the post of Project/ Programme Manager, Scientist – D, Finance/ Accounts Manager, Data Entry Operator for working in the “Programme Implementation and Management Unit (PIMUs)”. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 19 August 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 19 August 2014.
Details of Posts
- Project/ Programme Manager: 01 (One).
- Scientist – D: 01 (One).
- Finance/ Accounts Manager: 02 (Two).
- Data Entry Operator: 03 (Three).
- MBA (Finance/ Human Resource Management) or Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Two years) from AICTE recognized Institute with minimum 05 years of workingexperience (for post 1).
- Post Graduate Degree (MD/ MS/ DNB) with 05 years of experience in R&D/ teaching OrPost graduate Diploma in medical subjects with 6 years of experience in the relevant field from the recognized university (for post 2).
- MBA in Finance/ ICWA/ CA/ M. Com from recognized University with minimum 03 years of experience (for post 3).
- Graduate from recognized University with Computer course of minimum duration of 06 months and 02 years of experience (for post 4).
Age Limit for the candidate should bebetween 30 to 62 years (for post 1), not exceeding 50 years (for post 2), 28 to 62 years (for post 3) and 23 to 35 years (for post 4)as on 01 June 2014and Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per rules (if applicable).
Candidate will get Consolidated Remuneration ranges between Rs. 60,000/- to Rs. 80,000/- Per Month (for post 1), Rs. 65,000/- Per Monthly (for post 2), Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 45,000/- Per Month (for post 3) and Rs. 16,000/- to Rs. 20,000/- Per Month (for post 4).
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical Test/ Skill Test/ Personal Interview, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with the duly attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with a recent passport size photograph one must be affix on the application formmay be forwarded to the “Office of Secretary, Dept. of Health & Research, Indian Council of Medical Research, V. Ramalinga swami Bhawan, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi – 110 029” on or before 19 August 2014.
- The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________”.