Indian Institute of Crop Processing Technology (IICPT) invited application for the Post of Director. The eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format before 45 days of the publication of advertisement i.e., 29 November 2014.
- Publication Date of Advertisement: 29 November 2014
- Last Date of Application: Within 45 days from the publication of advertisement.
Details of Post
Name of Post: Director.
- Doctoral Degree in Post Harvest Technology, Biochemistry, Food Technology or Agriculture or Agricultural Engineering/Chemical Engineering with specialization in Agricultural structure and in process engineering or similar qualification preferable with work pertaining to food grains.
- At least 05 years experience as a Scientist in the Pay Scale of Pay Band-4 (Rs.37400-67000) with a Grade Pay of Rs.10000 or minimum an equivalent position OR
- An eminent scientist having proven record of scientific contribution working in a reputed organization/institute having at least 18 years experience in the relevant subject.
- Evidence of contribution to Research/Technology/Extension Education as supported by published work/innovation.
- Specialization in the field of post harvest technology of grains.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 60 years.
Pay Scale: Pay Band-4 (Rs.37400-67000) with a Grade Pay of Rs.10000
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can send the applications with other necessary documents in the prescribed format to: Ms Anuradha Prasad, The Joint Secretary, Ministry of Food Processing Industries Government of India, Panchsheel Bhawan, August Kranti Marg, New Delhi-110049.