Indian Institute Of Finance Notified Admission to Management Programmes 2014
Indian Institute Of Finance, Noida invites applications for its various Management programmes in Finance.
Indian Institute Of Finance, Noida invites applications for its various Management programmes in Finance. Interested candidate may apply both online and offline on its official website.
Last Date For November Session: 20 October 2014
Last Date For May Session: 30 April 2015
Programmes on Offer and Details
1. Programme Name: Management of Business Finance (MBF)
Course Duration: Two Year Full Time Regular Post Graduate Diploma in Management [Finance]
Eligibility: Graduation in any discipline with min. 50% marks [45% for SC/ST/OBC]. Final year Candidates may apply.
Selection Procedure: Written Test [CAT / XAT / AIMA-MAT/ C-MAT (AICTE) /GMAT]; GD & Interview
Exemption from Written Exam.: Grad. / PG marks > 75% (for Engg./Tech./Science Stream)& > 65% (for Com./Arts Stream), NRIs, First 3 Univ. Toppers, College Topper (Ist Pos.) & Celebrities in Sports, Arts, Music, Dance, Modelling etc
Financial Assistance : Scholarship for University Toppers (Top 3 only) & College Topper (Ist Position) (with Distinction). For other Scholarship, Tuition Waivers & Graduate assistantship, candidates may appear for IIF Scholarship Exam before GD/PI.
Rebate: Special 50% Fee Concession / Scholarship will be offered to candidates whose parents income is less than Rs. 2,00,000/- per annum
1. Programme Name: Fellow Program in Finance ( FBA Finance)
Course Duration: 3 year Research Program along the lines of Ph.D)
Eligibility: Post Graduate in any discipline with min. 60%+Written Test, GD & Interview.
1. Programme names: DISTANCE LEARNING PROGRAMMES
- Basic Business Finance (BBF) (1 Year )
- Management of Business Finance (MBF) (2 Year )
Eligibility : Graduated in any discipline with min. 50% [45% for SC/ST/OBC] & 3 years Work Exp.
Course commencement schedule: Session Begins in Nov. 2014 & May 2015 for Senior Working Executives
- IIF uses CAT/ XAT / AIMA-MAT / CMAT (AICTE) / GMAT for short listing candidates only. AICTE/IIMs/XLRI/AIMA have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the programmes.
- For COUNSELLING & ADMISSION / SCHOLARSHIP TEST visit IIF G-Noida Campus on any Working Day between 10-12 pm with copies of Certificates including CAT/ XAT/C-MAT/AIMAT/GMAT.
How to Apply
- Appear for the Written Test.
- Fill up Online Application From at http://registration.iif.edu OR obtain Prospectus & Application Form
- Application Fee: Pay online at http://registration.iif.edu/OnlinePayment.html or via DDof Rs. 1250
- Final Selection based on Written Test & Interview.
NOTE: Prospectus & Application form can be obtained on payment of Rs. 1250/- [US $ 50 or Rs.2500 for overseas] via Credit Card at http://registration.iif.edu/OnlinePayment.html or by Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Indian Institute of Finance” payable at Delhi, from
45 A, Knowledge Park III,
Greater Noida - 201308,
Ph. : 0120-6471004, 9811971002,
E-mail : email@example.com