Indian Law Institute invited applications for recruitment to the post of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 9 June 2014. The Indian Law Institute (ILI) was founded in 1956. It was established with the objective of promoting and conducting legal research, education and training.
Last date for receipt of application forms: 9 June 2014
Details of Vacancy
Name of the post
- Professor: 2
- Associate professor: 2
- Assistant professor: 5
Total No. of Posts: 9 posts
- Professor: Rs. 37400 to 67000 + AGP- Rs. 10,000
- Associate professor: Rs. 37400 to 67000 + AGP- Rs. 9, 000
- Assistant professor: Rs. 15600 to 39100 + AGP- Rs. 6,000
- Professor: An eminent scholar with consistently good academic records with PhD qualification in any branch of law and published work of high quality actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with minimum of 10 publications as books and/or research /policy papers.
- Associate professor: Consistently good academic record with PhD degree in any branch of law with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade wherever grading system is followed in the LL.M. and minimum 8 years experience of teaching and/or research in an academic or research position.
- Assistant professor: Consistently good academic record with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade where grading system is practiced at the Master degree level and LL.M. from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Professor: Candidate’s upper age limit should not exceed 55 years as on 9 June 2014.
- Associate professor: Candidate’s upper age limit should not exceed 50 years as on 9 June 2014.
- Assistant professor: Candidate’s upper age limit should not exceed 45 years as on 9 June 2014.
- Candidates need to pay Rs.1000/- as application fees in the form of Bank Draft in favour of ‘Indian Law Institute’, payable at New Delhi.
- SC/ST/Physically Handicapped (PH)/person with disability and women candidates are exempted from payment of fees.
How to Apply
- Candidates can obtain application forms from the Reception Counter of the Indian Law Institute during working days from 10.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. or can be downloaded from the website of the Institute www.ili.ac.in
- The application complete in all respects along with DD, attested copies of all certificates, Mark Sheets, evidence of teaching, research experience, copies of reprints of published articles, certificate containing the record of date of birth, etc. should be sent to the Indian Law Institute, Bhagwan Das Road, New Delhi latest by 9 June 2014.