Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Sub-Inspector (Overseer). Interested and eligible candidates may apply for the post in the prescribed application format before 31 July 2014.
• Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 31 July 2014
• Last Date for Receipt of Applications for Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu & Kashmir State, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, the Union Territory of Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep: 7 August 2014
Details of Post
• Name of the Post: Sub-Inspector (Overseer)
• Total No. of Post: 58 Posts
Matriculation or equivalent exam passed and Diploma in Civil Engineering from an institute recognized by the Central Government.
• Candidate’s age should be between 20-25 years as on 31 July 2014.
• Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
• General/OBC candidates need to pay Rs.50/- as application fees by means of “Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS)” only.
• CRFS stamps are available at the counter of all Post Offices of the country.
• Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen are exempted from paying fee.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of followings:
• Height Bar
• Physical Standard Tests (PST)
• Biometric Identification
• Written Examination
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
• Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with DD, attested copies of all required Certificates/Documents, 2 self-addressed envelope of 4"x9" size with Rs.5/- postage Stamp affixed on the envelope and Passport size photographs affixed on application duly attested by Gazetted Officer should be sent to the INSPECTOR GENERAL (Eastern) Frontier, ITB Police, Sheela Complex, Vidhan Sabha Marg, Near Radio Station, Hazaratganj, Lucknow (UP) Pin code-226001 so as to reach On or before 31 July 2014.
• Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of Sub-Inspector (Overseer)” on the top of the envelope in which the form would be sent.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.