Institute of Management, Nirma University, Ahmedabad invited applications from interested and eligible candidates for admission to MBA programme 2014. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 31 December 2013.
• Date of availability of Application forms: 5 October 2013
• Last date for submitting the Application forms: 31 December 2013
• Short listing of the candidates: January/February 2014
• written test/interview: March/April 2014
• Final selection: April 2014
• Commencement of the Programme: End of June 2014
Name of the Programme: MBA (Full Time)
Eligibility Criteria for Admission:
• Bachelor degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized university with 50% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA.
• Candidates appearing for the final year examination of Bachelor Degree examination may also apply.
• DD of Rs.1500/- drawn in favour of “Institute of Management, Nirma University” and payable at Ahmedabad.
• Foreign Students/Person of Indian Origin/Gulf Countries and South East Asia candidates should submit DD for Rs.5000/- or US$ 115 as processing fee.
Candidate’s selection for admission to the courses will be made on the basis of CAT-2013 score (Common Admission Test) conducted by Indian Institutes of Management during 16 October 2013 to 11 November 2013, personal interview, written communication test and academic performance.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply online through official website of the university before 31 December 2013.
Aspirants should also Read
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.