Institute of Serology, Kolkata Jobs Notification: Institute of Serology, Kolkata has invited applications for Laboratory Technician posts. The eligible candidates can apply offline to the post through the prescribed format latest by 15 September 2019.
- Employment Newspaper Week: 17 August – 23 August 2019
Important Dates for Institute of Serology, Kolkata Recruitment 2019
- Last Date of Submission of Offline Application: within 30 days of the publication of advertisement in Employment Newspaper, i.e. 15 September 2019
Vacancy Details of Institute of Serology, Kolkata Recruitment 2019
Name of the Post: No. of Posts
- Laboratory Technician – 01 Post
Eligibility Conditions for Institute of Serology, Kolkata Recruitment 2019
- Laboratory Technician- Graduate in Medical Laboratory (B.Sc.) with minimum 1 year experience after graduation or Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT), with minimum 2 years experience after diploma. Knowledge of Computer.
Age Limits (as on 01 January 2019)
- Laboratory Technician – 40 years
Note: Age Relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per the Government Norms.
How to Apply for Institute of Serology, Kolkata Recruitment 2019
The eligible candidates can apply to the posts through prescribed format which can be downloaded from the official website of the organization or the link given below and send the same along with other necessary documents to Regional STI Training Research and Reference Laboratory at Institute of Serology, 3 Kyd Street, Kolkata - 700016. The last date for submission of application is within 30 days of the publication of advertisement in Employment Newspaper, i.e. 15 September 2019.
|Official Notification||Click here|
|Application Format||Click here|