IOCL Job Notification:
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Southern Region Pipelines invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Engineering Assistant and Technical Attendant-I in workmen category in Southern Region Pipelines, Indian Oil Corporation Limited (Pipelines Division). The eligible candidates can apply online to the post on or before 17 February 2017.
Last Date of Online Application: 17 February 2017
IOCL Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Engineering Assistant (Electrical)- 1 Post
- Technical Attendant-I- 2 Posts
- Technical Attendant-I- 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for IOCL Engineering Asst and Technical Attendant-I Jobs:
- Engineering Assistant (Electrical)- Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration) full time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized institute.
- Technical Attendant-I- Matric/10th pass and ITI pass from a Govt. recognized Institute in the specified ITI Trades and duration as from a Govt. recognized Institute/Board.
Selection Procedure for IOCL Engineering Asst and Technical Attendant-I Jobs:
The selection of the candidates for IOCL jobs will be done on the basis of the interview/exam which would be conducted by the organization.
How to Apply for IOCL Engineering Asst and Technical Attendant-I Jobs:
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online to Engineering Asst and Technical Attendant-I post along with other necessary documents on or before on or before 17 February 2017.