IRCON Infrastructure & Services Limited, New Delhi invited applications from the retired Diesel Loco Staff (Indian Railways) for filling up the posts of Technicians, Supervisors and Loco Inspector on Service Contract Basis for posting at Projects of IRCON International Ltd. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 27 October 2014 and appear for Interview on 30 October 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 27 October 2014
- Date of Interview: 30 October 2014
- Reporting Time to the Interview Venue: 10:00 AM
Details of Posts
- Technicians (Mech./ Elect.): 10 (Ten)
- Supervisors (Mech./ Elect.): 02 (Two)
- Loco Inspectors: 02 (Two)
Possess Degree or Diploma or ITI in the concerned field or equivalent with relevant Work experience.
- For Post 1: Retired as Technician GR – I or II.
- For Post 2 : Retired as SSE.
- For Post 3: Retired as Loco Inspector.
The candidate should be exceed 60 years as on last date of receipt of application and Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per rules (if applicable).
The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Walk –in- Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may appear for the Walk –in- Interview on 30October 2014 at 10.00 AM with Original relevant testimonials/ certificates.
- Interested Candidates may apply in neatly typed on the paper in the prescribed format along with the duly attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with Pay Pension Order, valid Passport and a recent passport size photograph one must be affix on the application form (if reqd.) may be forwarded to the “Chief Executive Officer, Ircon Infrastructure & Service Limited, C4, District Center, Saket, New Delhi – 110 017” on or before 27 October 2014.
- For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below.