Indian Rare Earths Ltd (IREL) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Tradesman (Operation) and Helper- B. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 31 March 2014. It was incorporated as a private limited company and jointly owned by the Government of India and Government of Travancore Cochin. It was incorporated with the primary intention of taking up commercial scale processing of monazite sand at its first unit namely Rare Earths Division (RED), Aluva and Kerala for the recovery of thorium.
Last Date for receipt of Application forms: 31 March 2014
1) Tradesman (Operation): 12 Posts
2) Helper- B: 40 Posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 52 posts
- Tradesman (Operation): Candidate’s upper age limit should not exceed 35 years as on 1 February 2014.
- Helper- B: Candidate’s upper age limit should not exceed 35 years as on 1 February 2014.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
- Tradesman (Operation): I.T.I. Certificate holder with 5 years experience in operation of Chemical and allied Process Industry OR For non-I.T.I. Candidates: Literate with 10 years experience in operation of Chemical and allied Process Industry.
- Helper- B: VIII Std. passed with 4 years experience in the process of manufacturing of Industrial Goods and chemicals covered under the factories act or Mining under the mines act or construction of any factory or Mine, having been engaged either directly or through a Licensed Contractor.
- Tradesman (Operation): 8550-3%-24060 (W-III)
- Helper- B: 8440-3%-23750 (W-II)
Candidate will be selected on the basis of performance in written test/Interview.
How to Apply
- Candidates are required to apply in the prescribed format as available on the IREL Website.
- Fill it with all mandatory details, affix photograph, attach self attested copies of Certificates in support of age, Category (other than General), Educational/Technical Qualification and Experience in the prescribed format as applicable, certificates and experience certificate and self addressed envelope must be sent through Speed Post/Registered Post only to the Senior Manager (HRM), Indian Rare Earths Limited, Orissa Sands Complex (OSCOM), P.O: Matikhalo, Chatrapur, (Ganjam), Odisha- PIN-761 045 on or before 31 March 2014.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of _________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.