Indian School of Mines (ISM) Dhanbad invited application for recruitment to the one Temporary post of Project Assistant (PA)/ Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/ Senior Research Fellow (SRF). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 6 February 2015.
- Closing Date for Registration: 6 February 2015
Details of the Posts
- Name of the Post: Project Assistant (PA)/ Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/ Senior Research Fellow (SRF) in a DST sponsored project.
- Number of Posts: one post
- Educational Qualification: Masters Degree in Chemistry or equivalent
For JRF: NET/ NET (LS) qualified candidates are eligible.
For SRF: Two years research experience in inorganic synthesis is required.
- Maximum Age Limit: 28 years (at the time of appointment)
Selection Procedure Selection of candidates would be done on the basis of their performance in the Interview. The date of interview will be confirmed later.
How to Apply Interested and eligible candidates should send their applications along with complete bio-data and copies of supporting documents/ certificates by post to ‘The Principal Investigator, Dr. HariPada Nayek, Assistant Professor, Department of Applied Chemistry, Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad- 826004, Jharkhand’ so as to reach the concerned authority on or before 6 February 2015.
The application can also be sent to the Principal Investigator, Dr. HariPada Nayek via email at E-mail id: email@example.com