Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Inspector (Hindi Translator). Interested and eligible candidates may apply for the post in the prescribed application format before 15 July 2014.
• Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 15 July 2014
• Last Date for Receipt of Application forms for Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir state, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, the Union Territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep: 22 July 2014
Details of Post:
• Name of the Post: Inspector (Hindi Translator)
• Total No. of Post: 5 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800 + GP Rs.4600/- per month + Dearness Allowance, Ration Money, Kit Maintenance Allowance + Special Compensatory Allowance while posted in specified border areas, Free uniform, free accommodation or HRA, Transport Allowance, Free leave pass and any other allowances.
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have Master Degree from a recognized University.
• Maximum age of the candidate should not exceed 30 years as on 15 July 2014.
• Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
• General/OBC candidates need to pay Rs.50/- as application fees by means of “Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS)” only.
• CRFS stamps are available at the counter of all Post Offices of the country.
• Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and females are exempted from paying fee.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of followings:
• Height Bar
• Physical Standard Tests
• Biometric Identification
• Written Examination
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
• Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with DD, attested copies of all required Certificates/Documents, 2 self-addressed envelope of 4"x9" size with Rs.5/- postage Stamp affixed on the envelope and Passport size photographs affixed on application duly attested by Gazetted Officer should be sent to the INSPECTOR GENERAL (Eastern) Frontier, ITB Police, Sheela Complex, Vidhan Sabha Marg, Near Radio Station, Hazaratganj, Lucknow (UP) Pin code-226001 so as to reach On or before 15 July 2014.
• Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of Inspector (Hindi Translator) in ITBP” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
Kolkata Police Recruitment 2019, 250 Vacancies Notified for Civic Volunteer Posts
CSIF Recruitment 2019 Notification Issued for 429 Head Constable Posts, Check Official PDF Here
BPSC CDPO Main Exam 2017 Admit Card Issued @bpsc.bih.in
RPF Constable Answer Key 2018 Released for Group E, Check Details Here