Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Junior Hydrographic Surveyor, Accounts Assistant, Supervisor and Field Assistant. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement. Inland Waterways Authority of India was created by Indian Government on 27 October 1986 for development and regulation of Inland Waterways for shipping and navigation. The Authority primarily undertakes projects for development and maintenance of Inland Waterway Terminal infrastructure on National Waterways through grant received from Ministry of Shipping, Road Transport and Highways.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: (2 March 2014) within 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
Details of the Posts
Name of the Posts
- Junior Hydrographic Surveyor: 1 post
- Accounts Assistant: 5 posts
- Supervisor: 5 posts
- Field Assistant: 6 posts
Total No. of Posts: 17 Posts
- Candidate should not have crossed the age of 30 years as on the closing date of receipt of application for post no. 1 & 2.
- Candidate should not have crossed the age of 25 years as on the closing date of receipt of application for post no. 3 & 4.
- Junior Hydrographic Surveyor: Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering with 3 years experience in Hydrographic/Land Survey.
- Accounts Assistant: Graduate with 5 years experience.
- Supervisor: Degree in Civil or Marine or Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or Naval Architecture with 1 year experience.
- Field Assistant: Matriculation passed with ITI Certificate in Survey & Draftsmanship and knowledge of swimming.
- Junior Hydrographic Surveyor: Rs. 9300-34800/- + GP Rs. 4200/-
- Accounts Assistant: Rs. 9300-34800/- + GP Rs. 4200/-
- Supervisor: Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs. 2800/-
- Field Assistant: Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs. 1900/-
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application form, as given in the notification.
- The application complete in all respects along with 2 passport size photograph and necessary documents should be sent to the Secretary, Inland Waterways Authority of India, A-13, Sector -1, Noida-201301 (UP) within 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.