Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI) invited application for the recruitment to the post ofSr. Consultant and Consultant. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 15 July 2017.
Employment Notice No : IWAI/SRC/Contrctl.01/2017
- Closing date for receipt of application: 15 July 2017
Inland Waterways Authority of India Vacancy Details
- Sr. Consultant (Legal): 01 Post
- Consultant (PR & Marketing): 01 Posts
- Sr. Consultant (HRD): 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Consultant Posts
- Sr. Consultant (Legal): Candidate should possess Bachelor degree in law. A minimum of 10 years of legal experience in relevant industry, at least 5 years of which should have been in a supervisory position in a large setup.
- Consultant (PR & Marketing):Bachelor degree in Mass Communication, Public Relation or Media.A minimum of 3 years of experience in corporate communications, preferably at a supervisory position in a large setup.
- Sr. Consultant (HRD):Master in Business Administration, Human Resource Management, Engineering or in a closely related field such as economics, business, administration or industrial relations.
How to Apply for Inland Waterways Authority of India Consultant Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can send their applications along with relevant documents to Head Office, Inland Waterways Authority of India, A-13, Sector-1, Noida-201 301 (U.P.) on or before 15 July 2017.