Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission invited application for recruitment to the post of Dental Specialist (B-Grade Specialist Dentistry)/ Consultant in Health & Medical Education (Family Welfare) Department. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 30 January 2014.
- Opening Date for Registration: 30 December 2013
- Closing Date for Registration: 30 January 2014
- Last Date of In-service candidates: 20 January 2014
Details of Post
- Name of Post: Dental Specialist (B-Grade Specialist Dentistry)/Consultant in H&ME (Family Welfare) Deptt.
- Number of Post: 09 Posts
- Educational Qualification: Post Graduate Degree in Dentistry recognized by Dental Council of India with 03 years experience. OR Post Graduate Diploma in Dentistry recognized by Dental Council of India with five (05) years experience in the profession in a responsible position connected with the specialty
- Age Limit (as on 1 January 2013): Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 37 Years.
How to apply
Buy the application form from the office of the J&K Public Service Commission, Polo Ground Srinagar/Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu on paying cash payment of Rs 500/- (excluding processing charges of Rs.10/) for General Category candidates and 250/- (excluding processing charges of 10/-) for SC/ST Category candidates through the counters of Jammu & Kashmir Bank opened in the offices of Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission at Polo Ground, Srinagar/Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu from 9:30 am to 3:00 pm on all working days.
Completely filled Application Forms in the prescribed format must reach to the Secretary, J&K Public Service Commission, Polo Ground, Srinagar/Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu on or Item No. Name of the Discipline OM RBA SC ST ALC SLC TOTAL 130 Chemist, (Geology & Mining) in Industries & Commerce Department on or before the last date i.e 30 January 2014 in an envelope provided by the Commission along with the Application Form.