Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT), Mumbai invited applications from the eligible candidates for filling up the following below mentioned posts. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 29 May 2014.
- Last Date of Submission of Application: 29 May 2014.
Details of Posts
- Pilot: 02 (Two) Post
- Assistant Manager (Marine Engineering): 01 (One) Post
- Accounts Officer: 01 (One) Post
- For Post 1
(i) Must hold a certificate of competency as Master of a Foreign -going ship issued by the Ministry of Shipping, Govt. of India or an equivalent qualification recognised by the Ministry of Shipping, Govt. of India.
(ii) One year post qualification experience as Master / Chief Officer of a foreign -going ship.
- For Post 2
(i) MOT II Class Motor Certificate issued under Merchant Shipping Act, 1958.
(ii) Two years experience as independent Watch Keeping Engineer on board a foreign going ship.
- For Post 3
Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or of Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India.
Age Limit & Relaxation
- Age Limit for the candidate should be 40 years for post 1, 35 years for post 2 and 30 years for post 3 as on 01 May 2014.
- Age relaxable as per Govt. rules.
Pay Scale/ Salary: Rs. 32,900/- -3%- Rs. 58,000/- for post 1 and Rs. 20,600/- -3%- Rs. 46,500/- for post 2 & 3.
The short listed candidates will under go the Screening Test then will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test followed by the Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with the attested photocopies of the relevant testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ ST/ OBC) etc. and a passport size photograph should be affix on the application and should reach to the “Senior Manager (P & IR), Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust, Administration Building, Sheva, Navi Mumbai – 400 707” on or before 29 May 2014.
- Candidates already employed in Central Govt./ State Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings (PSU)/ Departmental candidates should submit their applications through proper channel and “No Objection Certificate (NOC)” from the employer.
- The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________”.