After the declaration of JEE Main-2015 Result, candidates eligible for JEE Advanced 2015 can register themselves for the exam from May 2nd 2015 to May 7th, 2015. Top 1,50,000 of JEE Main candidates can register themselves for JEE Advanced. The top 1.5 lakh students will be selected based on their score in Paper-1 of JEE Main-2015 exam. As per the official website, JEE Advanced 2015 Online Registration will start from 2nd May 2015 at 10:00 a.m. to 7th May 2015 till 05:00 p.m.
- Registration is through the online portal (http://jeeadv.iitb.ac.in) only.
- The candidate should satisfy each and every one of the five eligibility criteria.
- Registration will be cancelled if, at a later date, it is found that the candidate does not meet even one of these five eligibility criteria.
- Even if a candidate did not opt for appearing in JEE (Advanced) 2015 while registering for JEE (Main) 2015, he/she can register for JEE (Advanced) 2015.
- Application for JEE Advanced-2015 cannot be withdrawn after registration is completed.
- Registration fee is NEITHER refundable NOR transferable.
- Detailed instructions for online registration will be provided on the registration portal.
- A colour passport size photograph of front view, with the head centered in the frame covering 70-80% of the photograph. The photograph should be taken within the last six month.
- Clear and full scanned signature as a JPEG file.
- Scanned copy of left-hand thumb impression.
- Soft copies of Date of Birth (DOB), Class Xth and Category and Sub-Category Certificate.
- Class XIIth (or equivalent exam) certificate (those appeared for this exam in 2014).
- If the name is not same as in the Class X certificate, gazette notification showing the change of name.
- For candidates seeking admission under the SC or ST category – producing Caste of Tribe certificate (Form EC 1) is mandatory.
- For candidates seeking admission under the OBC-NCL category - producing OBC-NCL certificate (For EC 2) issued on or after June 1st, 2014 is compulsory. Make sure the certificate is as per latest guidelines (http://www.ncbc.nic.in/) by of the Government of India.
- For candidates seeking admission under the PwD category - producing Disability certificate (FORM EC 3) issued by a district medical board / competent authority issued on or after June 1st, 2014 is mandatory.
- For candidates seeking admission under the DS category - producing Form (EC 4) issued by a competent authority in the Directorate of Resettlement and Rehabilitation, New Delhi under the Ministry of Defence or the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India is compulsory.
- For candidates requiring the service of a scribe - need to submit Request Letter to the Chairman of the respective Zonal IIT (Form EC 5) and produce PwD certificate (Form EC 3) issued by the district medical board.
- For candidates whose Class XII board is outside India or not listed in the examination considered as equivalent to Class XIIth - producing a certificate from the Association of Indian Universities to the effect that the examination they have passed is equivalent to the Class XII examination is mandatory.
JEE Advanced: Preparation tips for last one month