Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) Job Notification: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) invited applications for the post of TGT Teachers. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 05 February 2017.
- Opening Date of Application: 06 January 2017
- Last Date of Application: 05 February 2017
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Vacancy Details
- Vacancies for Scheduled Areas : 8423 Posts
- Vacancies for Non Scheduled Areas : 9149 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Teachers Post
- Music Teacher: Candidates must be class 10 pass OR must have graduation degree from any recognized institute or University, Post graduate degree in Music. Post Candidate must have passed B.Ed from any recognized Institute OR any Equivalent Degree to B.Ed recognized by National Teacher Education Council.
- Other Teachers (Excluding Music): Candidates who have passed Graduation, completed B.Ed, can apply for these Teachers Post Candidate must have passed B.Ed from any recognized Institute OR any Equivalent Degree to B.Ed recognized by National Teacher Education Council.
- Unreserved Applicants: 40 Years
- OBC Applicants: 42 Years
- All Category Female Applicants: 43 Years
- SC/ ST Male & Female Applicants: 45 Years
How to Apply for the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Teachers Post 2017
Eligible candidates can apply online for the post of TGT thorugh the official site of JSSC at www.jssc.in on or before 05 February 2017.