Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry in collaboration with Jiv Daya Foundation (USA) invited applications from the eligible candidates for fill up the following posts of “Data Manager cum Social Worker and Nurse cum Counselor” under the project ’India maternal health initiative’ on contract basis in the Dept. of Obstetrics & Gynecology for a period of One year. Contact will initially for 06 months can be renewable based on satisfactory performance of the individual. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 09 May 2014.
- Last Date of Submission of Application: 09 May 2014.
- Date of Written Test & Viva Voce: 10 May 2014 at 09 AM.
- Venue of Written Test & Viva Voce: Dept. of OBGYN, II Floor, Women & Children Hospital.
Details of Posts
Data Manager cum Social Worker: 01 (One).
Nurse cum Counselor: 03 (Three).
Educational Qualification/ Experience
- For Post 1
(i) M.A., Medical Social Work.
(ii) Proficiency in computer application such as MS-Office (M.S. Word, M.S. Excel) Internet and Capable of handling large volumes of quantitative and qualitative data using MS Excel.
(iii) Excellent communication skills in English & Hindi. Preferably Hindi.
- For Post 2
B.Sc., (Nursing) / Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery.
(i) One year Experience in the field of obstetrics/ Labour wards.
(ii) Excellent communication skills in English & Hindi. Preferably Hindi.
Age Limit & Relaxation
Age limit for the candidate should not be exceeding 35 years and relaxation should be as per rules.
Pay Scale/ Salary
The candidate will get Consolidated Remuneration of Rs. 10,000/- Per Month for post 1 and Rs. 12,000/- Per Month for post 2.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test followed with the Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply with complete Bio- data in prescribed format along with the relavent testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ ST/ OBC), etc. should reach to the “Prof. of Obst. & Gyn, Women & Children’s Hospital, JIPMER, Puducherry – 605 006 on or before 09 May 2014 before 4:00 PM.
- Candidates already employed in Central Govt./ State Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings (PSU)/ Departmental candidates should submit their applications through proper channel and “No Objection Certificate (NOC)” from the employer.
- The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________”.
- No TA/ DA will be admissible to the candidates for attending the Written Test/ Interview.