Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), Puducherry invited applications for the posts of Professor and Assistant Professor in various disciplines under ‘Special Recruitment Drive for Persons with Disabilities (PWDs). The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 18 January 2016.
Last Date of Application: 18 January 2016
JIPMER Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Professor (Biochemistry) – 01 Post
- Professor (Pharmacology) – 01 Post
- Assistant Professor (Pulmonary Medicine) – 01 Post
- Assistant Professor (Radiotherapy) – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for JIPMER Professor and Assistant Professor Jobs:
- Professor: Ph. D Degree and the Post- Graduate Degree in the respective discipline.
- Assistant Professor: Possess Master’s Degree in the respective discipline.
Having a relevant experience in the concerned field for the respective posts:
- Professor – 14 years.
- Assistant Professor – 03 years.
- Professor: PWD (UR): Not exceeding 58 years.
- Assistant Professor: PWD (UR): Not exceeding 50 years.
Selection Procedure for JIPMER Professor and Assistant Professor Jobs:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Interview/ exam which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply for JIPMER Professor and Assistant Professor Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents and also email the application and documents to the email ID firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 18 January 2016 up to 04:30 PM.