J&K Grameen Bank Notified Recruitment for 133 Officer Scale and 115 Office Assistant Posts 2013
J&K Grameen Bank (JKGB) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Officer in Junior Management (Scale-I) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) from Indian citizens who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE-II for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2013 and declared qualified.
J&K Grameen Bank (JKGB) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Officer in Junior Management (Scale-I) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) from Indian citizens who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE-II for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2013 and declared qualified. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 12 December 2013. JKGB was established on 30 June 2009 after amalgamation of two erstwhile RRBs viz. JRB and KRB. The Bank has authorized capital of Rs.5 crore and issued, subscribed and paid up capital of Rs.2 crore, comprising of two lack shares of Rs.100/- each.
- Opening Date for Online Application forms: 27 November 2013
- Closing Date for Online Application forms: 12 December 2013
Name of the Posts:
Officer Scale-I: 133 posts
Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 115 posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 248 Posts
- Candidate’s age should be between 18-28 years.
- Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Candidate should have Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent and Proficiency in local language for both posts.
IBPS Score Card (CWE) Details
- 95 & above for SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD and 98 & above OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/ GEN-PWD for Officer Scale-I.
- Candidates who have valid score card with 88 & above for Sc/ST/SC-PWD/St-PWD/SC-EXS/St-EXS and 95 & above for OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/ GEN-PWD/ OBC-EXS/ GEN-EXS for Office Assistant.
- Officer Scale-I: 14500 – 600/7 – 18700 – 700/2 – 20100- 800/7- 25700
- Office Assistant: 7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-18500-800/1-19300
Service Agreement Bond
- For Officer: A service agreement for Rs. 1.00 Lac is necessary for completion of three years service (Including probation period) successfully.
- For Office Assistant (Multipurpose): A service agreement for Rs. 50000/- is necessary for completion of 2 years service (Including probation period) successfully.
- Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-II conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2013 and Personal Interview.
- Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Standard Scores (TWSS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/OBC/UR category.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates can apply through online application mode from the website: www.jkgb.in between 27 November 2013 and 12 December 2013.
- No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- The Application printout along with required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for Interview.