JKSSB Jobs Notification: J&K Services Selection Board (JKSSB) has invited applications for recruitment to the Divisional Cadre Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 27 February 2019.
A total of 247 vacancies will be recruited through this recruitment process. 12th to Graduate pass are eligible for these posts. Candidates should be between the age group of 18 to 40 years. There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per govt. norms.
Candidates can check the online application details in this article i.e. Eligibility, Selection Process etc.
Notification No.: 01/2019/001 to 01/2019/041
- Date of Commencement for submission of online applications - 4 February 2019
- Last Date for submission of online applications -27 February 2019
JKSSB Vacancy Details
- Divisional cadre – 247 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Scientist-C and other Posts
- Technician/ Technical Assistant - 10+2 with Science or above qualification with Diploma in Medical Lab. Technology from any recognized Institute.
- Public Health Nurse - B.Sc Nursing from any recognized Institute.
- Health Inspector/ Health Assistant (Male) (Department of Rural Training) - Graduate from any recognized University.
- E.C.G Technician - 10+2 with Science or above qualification with Diploma in X-Ray Assistant/Technician from any recognized Institute with three months of specialized training in ECG from any recognized Institute /SMF.
- Psychiatric Social Worker - Graduation with Sociology as one of subject from any recognized Institute/ M.A. Sociology.
Age Limit for Divisional cadre Posts -18 to 40 years (Age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per govt. norms)
How to Apply for the JKSSB Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 27 February 2019. Candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.