National Health Mission (NHM), Jammu and Kashmir invited application for recruitment to the post of Consultant, State Monitoring and Evaluation Officer and Divisional Monitoring and Evaluation Officer. Eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 12 April 2018.
- Last date for submission of application – 12 April 2018
NHM J&K Vacancy Details
- RMNCH+ A Consultant – 1 Post
- State Monitoring and Evaluation Officer – 1 Post
- Divisonal Monitoring and Evaluation Officer– 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Consultant, State/Divisional Monitoring and Evaluation Officer Posts
- RMNCH+ A Consultant – MBBS/BDS/Ayush with Public Health background and computer proficiency.
- State Monitoring and Evaluation Officer – MCA/BE/BTech/MTech/MSc (Statistics/Economics) from recognized university with one year computer diploma.
- Divisional Monitoring and Evaluation Officer– MCA/MSc (Statistics) with certificate course in Computer Application/Graduation with PGDCA from recognized University.
How to apply for NHM J&K Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can submit applications along with the documents in the office of National Health Mission, Jammu/Srinagar personally or by post on or before 12 April 2018.