National Institute of Mental health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) invited applications for the post of Junior Research Fellow and Senior Research Fellow. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 20 February 2018.
Notification No.: NIMH/PROJ/DST/NPR/SRF-JRF/NOTI/2017-18
- Walk in interview - 20 February 2018
NIMHANS Vacancy Details
- Junior Research Fellow-01 Post
- Senior Research Fellow – 01 Post
Video: Check out the latest current affairs of this week
Eligibility Criteria for JRF and SRF Posts
- Junior Research Fellow-M.Phil in Psychiatric social work with hands on experience with subject assessment. Candidates with experience in interacting and assessing patients with schizophrenia may only apply.
- Senior Research Fellow –Diploma in Psychological medicine with two years research experience or M. Phil in Psychiatric social work with 2 years research experience or M.Phil in Clinical Psychology with 2 years research experience.
Age Limit– 40 Years (Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for NIMHANS Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 20 February 2018 at 11:00 AM at the committee Room, Adjacent to Registrar’s secretariat, Administrative Block, NIMHANS, Bengaluru – 560 029