Indian Army Recruitment 2017
Indian Army invited applications for Army Recruitment Rally which is going to be held at 13 districts (Allahabad, Ambedkar Nagar, Amethi, Basti, Faizabad, Kaushambi, Kushinagar, Maharajganj, Pratapgarh, Raebareli, Santkabir Nagar, Siddharth Nagar and Sultanpur) to the post of Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Tradesman and Soldier NA & NA (VET). The rally will be conducted at Faizabad Military Station from 25 October to 15 November 2017. The candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 09 October 2017.
- Start date for online application submission – 26 August 2017
- Last date for online application submission – 09 October 2017
Indian Army Vacancy Details
- Soldier General Duty
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Tradesman
- Soldier NA & NA (VET)
- Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical
Eligibility Criteria for Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical & Other Posts
Educational Qualifications and Experience Criteria
- Soldier General Duty - Metric/SSLC/10th Class pass from Education Boards/Institutions recognized for enrolment with minimum 33% marks in each subject; Candidates passed in Supplementary exams possessing requisite percentage are eligible. For Hindi Sahitya Sammelan Allahabad Institutions only.
- Soldier Technical ((Excluding Aviation / Ammunition Examiner Trade) - 10+2 /Intermediate exam passed in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject from Education Boards/Institutions recognized.
- Soldier Technical ((Aviation Trade & Ammunition Examiner) - Minimum 10+2 /Intermediate exam passed in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject from Education Boards/Institutions recognized or Three years Diploma in Engg (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Automobiles/ Computer Science Mechanical Engg and Electronic & Instrumentation Engg) from a recognized Polytechnic Instt.
- Soldier Tradesman- Minimum 8th or 10th pass, the candidate who is 8th pass can apply to the post of House Keeper (Safaiwala), Masalchi and Syce; and the 10th pass can candidate can apply to the post of Chef Community, Steward, Washerman, Dresser (Barber), Kennelman, Painter, Tailor, Equipment Repairer (Support Staff), Saddler (U), Artisan (Metallurgy) and Artisan (Wood Worker).
- Soldier NA & NA (VET) - 10+2 /Intermediate exam pass in Science with English, Biology, Physics and Chemistry with at least 40% marks in each subject and 50% marks in aggregate. Or Vocational Higher Secondary Certificate (VHSC) qualification of Kerala Board Exam passed in Pt-I, II and Gp-II of Part III with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
- Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical- Minimum 10+2/equivalent pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% in aggregate and 50% in each subject from Education Boards/Intermediate Institution recognized for enrolment. The candidate should have studied and passed English and Math/Accounts/Book Keeping at 10th or 12th level. (Candidates can check the detailed notification link for more information related to the post)
How to apply for Indian Army, Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical & Other Posts
Eligible candidates can apply online up to 09 October 2017. After the closing date for application submission, all candidates can download the admit card from the official site. Candidates are advised to take a print out of the finally submitted online application for future reference.
Latest Army Jobs
Scroll Down for More Jobs
Join Indian Army, Apply for Army Recruitment Rally at Gulbarga, Karnataka
Join Indian Army, Apply for Army Recruitment Rally at Delhi Cantt