Kandla Port Trust invited applications for recruitment to the post of Apprenticeship training under the Apprentices Act in various ITI trades & Engineering Faculties for the year 2015 – 2016. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 15 July 2015.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications forms: 15 July 2015
Details of Posts
Name of the Trades:
- Fitter: 3 Posts
- Mechanic (Diesel): 4 Posts
- Electrician: 5 Posts
- Programming & Systems Administration Assistant: 4 Posts
- Wireman: 3 Posts
- Welder: 1 Post
- Technician (Electrical): 3 Posts
- Technician (Mechanical): 3 Posts
- Rs.3542/- per month for Technician post.
- Rs.190/- Per day (During 1st Year Training), Rs.218/- Per day (During 2nd Year Training) and Rs.245/- Per day (During 3rd & 4th Year Training) for remaining posts.
Candidate should be 8th, 10th & 12th passed from a Recognized Board, Diploma in relevant field and should have ITI certificate in the respective trade.
Below 28 years
How to Apply
Candidates have to apply in prescribed format. Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with latest passport size photo and necessary certificates duly attested by a Gazetted Officer shall be submitted to the Superintend Engineer (Mech), Room No: 106, First Floor, P & C Building, Kandla Port Trust, New Kandla (Kutch), Pin: 370 210 on or before 15 July 2015.