Kandla Port Trust invited application for the recruitment to the post of Draughtsman (Civil) and various other posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 30 July 2016.
Closing Date of Registration: 30 July 2016
Kandla Port Trust Vacancy Details:
- Fitter: 25 Posts
- Draughtsman (Civil): 10 Posts
- Mechanic (Diesel): 35 Posts
- Electrician: 35 Posts
- Programming & Systems Administration Assistant: 30 Posts
- Turner: 20 Posts
- Wireman: 20 Posts
- Welder (G&E): 10 Posts
- Technician (Electrical): 21 Posts
- Technician (Mechanical): 21 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Mechanic & Other Posts:
- Fitter, Draughtsman, Mechanic, Electrician and Turner: Candidates should have passed 10th class and should have ITI certificate in the respective trade.
- Programming & Systems Administration Assistant: Passed 12th class and ITI certificate in trade of Programming & Systems Administration Assistant.
- Wireman, Welder: Passed 8th class and should have ITI certificate in the respective trade.
- Technician (Electrical): Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Technician (Mechanical): Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
Upper age limit for the post is 28 years.
How to Apply for Kandla Port Trust Mechanic & Other Posts 2016
Eligible candidates can send their application along with relevant documents to the Superintend Engineer (Mech), Room No: 106, First Floor, P & C Building, Kandla Port Trust, New Kandla 9Kutch)- 370210 on or before 30 July 2016.